Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fit your body.

THE DRESS.
        I always see so many brides say I want trumpet with beading and they leave with a ball gown. Be open not everything is going to look good on your body. That's why there is so many dress to pick from because not one type dress will fit your body type. I'm the M.O.H in my best friends wedding we went to get her wedding dress last weekend at Davids Bridal. She said no strapless I want halter nothing else. She tried on thee halter dresses she HATED THEM. I went to the stock room and picked up a strapless beaded A-line dress and she fell in love. So my point is be open ladies. Even if you don't have a big budget there is a dress out there for you and your body type.
HERE IS A FEW DRESSES I LOVE FOR GIRLS ON A BUDGET.
                                                           All dresses from Davids Bridal.

  Dress 1: I love this. Its so beautiful. The empire waist flatters almost any woman's body and draws the eyes to all the right places.
Dress 2:This dress is classic yet modern. It will never be dated. It has the lace which is in right now with the modern pick ups. This pulls in all the right places to make you look slimmer and covers up just enough.

Dress 3: I love the fit of this dress. The ruching detail on the waist is so beautiful. The way it falls of the body is so beautiful. Perefect for a summer wedding nothing to heavy and hot. Just amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment